Data Management Systems
In almost every case, companies keep their data in a variety of places. Excel spreadsheets, Access database files and also manual records. To view records, users move between locations to find what they need. This is overly time-consuming and ineffective. FileMaker Data Management systems simplify that process by putting all of your data in one location. Quicker, easier, more effective! We can design a database using FileMaker not only manage but to organise and distribute your data across your network.
What is Data Management
Database management systems let you organise any type of information, including:
- People; customers, employees, students etc
- Projects; staff assessment, vehicle management etc.
- Assets; company stock, business or personal asset-tracking
- Images; products, drawings, staff etc.
The information stored in your database management system can be in the form of text, photos, PDF files, sound files, illustrations — pretty much any information you can store on your computer. Using a central system, all of this data can be accessed in one location. This simplifies your data-security as you only need to backup one file rather than multiples.
Who Have We Worked With?
Data Management systems will work with virtually any company who keeps data. It doesn't matter whether you are a sports club, business or a charity - you still have data to store.
We have worked with:
- Sports clubs who keep player details etc
- A removals/storage company to run the day-to-day business
- A sports recruiting company managing player and coach details
- Property management companies keeping track off all properties within their control
- City education information system
- Sports coaching company keeping records of participants and sessions
along with other companies and types of business.